We are so glad that you are attending State College of Florida. The scholarship application window is from January 1st – March 20th. If you have not applied for a scholarship, you may still complete the online application. Students who have completed the application before the deadline will receive priority awarding. Should additional funding become available, we will consider applications submitted after the deadline.
We are accepting applications for the Outstanding Graduate Award through October 12th. To apply, click on the link listed next to Step #2 below. Sign into the scholarship application system and select the Outstanding Graduate Award application.
If you have any questions, Please Call 941-752-5390 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must fill out a scholarship application every year.
Applying For A Scholarship Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3…..
• Already a student or have applied to the College? Skip to step #2
• A few days after you apply, you will receive an email with your
SCF Connect username and password.
• You will use that username and password for Step #2.
• Use your username and password to complete scholarship general
application and scholarships that are recommended for you.
• System will match you to over 100+ scholarships based on your answers.
Step #3 – Click Here – Complete the FASFA Form
• You may apply to the College and for a SCF Foundation Scholarship before
your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is complete.
• You do not have to qualify for Federal Financial Aid funding in order to be
considered for a scholarship, but information obtained from FAFSA is used to
make decisions for scholarship awarded by the SCF Foundation.
• You do not have to complete a FAFSA form to qualify for merit based
If you have any questions, please contact: