We are so glad that you are attending State College of Florida. The scholarship application window is from January 1st – March 20th. If you have not applied for a scholarship, you may still complete the online application. Students who have completed the application before the deadline will receive priority awarding.
If you have any questions, Please Call 941-752-5390 or e-mail email@example.com.
You must fill out a scholarship application every year.
Applying For A Scholarship Is As Easy As 1, 2, 3…..
• Already a student or have applied to the College? Skip to step #2
• A few days after you apply, you will receive an email with your
SCF Connect username and password.
• You will use that username and password for Step #2.
• Use your username and password to complete scholarship general
application and scholarships that are recommended for you.
• System will match you to over 100+ scholarships based on your answers.
Step #3 – Click Here – Complete the FASFA Form
• You may apply to the College and for a SCF Foundation Scholarship before
your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is complete.
• You do not have to qualify for Federal Financial Aid funding in order to be
considered for a scholarship, but information obtained from FAFSA is used to
make decisions for scholarship awarded by the SCF Foundation.
• You do not have to complete a FAFSA form to qualify for merit based
If you have any questions, please contact: